Date: 16-11-18  Time: 00:39 AM

Author Topic: muscular weakness  (Read 3697 times)

Offline innocent.baig

• Adhoc Member
    • View Profile
muscular weakness
« on: January 20, 2012, 11:07:18 AM »
doctor sahb,
my name is Atif i'm 25 years old. i have been masturbating for last 12 years. though i have almost stopped it now.. but due to this bad habbit i have got muscular weakness badly. i don't have enough confidence to consult a doctor physicallly. i will be marrying next year in 2013. therefore need your kind support and advice for the solution of this weakness. i am posting it with lot of hope.. you are requested to please guide me and prescribe medicines for this particular weakness CAUSED by that bad habbit.

i will look forward to your prompt resposne.
mirzabaigsef@yahoo.com

regards
Atif

Offline Doctor

• Dedicated to serve humanity
    • View Profile
Re: muscular weakness
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 07:13:49 PM »
Dear Mr Atif!

This is an issue which is fairly common in society. It is often committed and seldom admitted. Most of the problems arising from this practice are related to psychological effects emanating from guilt. Physical effects are rare and not of great importance. You need to follow following in your current situation for a better outcome:

1. Regular exercise, which may include any strenuous game, jogging etc.
2. Healthy diet. You can find your BMI by using BMI calculator on the bottom of right column of our main page. If your BMI is between 19-24 then it is OK other wise you have to work on it.
3. Indulgence in positive and creative activities which can give you self confidence and raise your self image. Simply helping those around you with a little effort can go a long way in promoting your self image and confidence.

Relax and start seeing the versatile world from a different angle to enjoy its beauty.

Regards
Struggle is the sign of life & till death it must continue.

Dr Malik

Offline innocent.baig

• Adhoc Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 06:13:23 PM »
Doctor sahab,

Thank you very much for your respons. i have almost given away this bad habbit. but i have severe muscular weaknes. specially in shoulder and thigh-hip joints. i want to recover this weakness.. can you please suggest me any medicine/multi vitamin?? whenever i carry my luggage or a baby for 10-15 minutes ... i feel my hands tissues shivering... and if i go through night fall i feel stress on tissues. therefore can you plzzz suggest me any solution to recover..

best regards,

Atif

Offline Doctor

• Dedicated to serve humanity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 01:36:31 PM »
My Dear Mr Atif

Perhaps you did not consider my previous advice as a medicine. In fact the dietary advice and exercise if properly followed are part of treatment and sometimes the only part or the most essential part.

You can take Cap Multibionta-M once daily for 2-3 weeks.

If by these measures for few weeks your condition does not improve then you should see some doctor in your vicinity who would be able to examine you for any physical illness. But please do not go to any of the quacks who claim to be sex experts.
 :)
Struggle is the sign of life & till death it must continue.

Dr Malik