Date: 23-10-17  Time: 16:37 PM

Author Topic: Forum Objectives  (Read 3150 times)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Forum Objectives
« on: August 17, 2011, 02:34:37 AM »
Bismillah e Rahman Ar Raheem!

Assalam o Alaekum

I welcome the members and guests at this forum on behalf of management.

Following are the main objectives of medpk:
1. Health education of General Pakistani Public.
2. Preparing Grounds to improve the health care system of Pakistan by analyzing our health issues and formulation a viable health policy proposal through research and discussions.
3. Promotion of Medical Research in Pakistan.
4. Promotion of Health industry in Pakistan.

Our first goal is to provide our Pakistani brothers and sisters with authenticated medical information regarding their health issues and. Unfortunately no significant effort has ever been made by our governments in this direction which is of supreme importance.

The health forums will be in both languages i.e. English and Urdu. You can participate in both sections according to your own convenience.

We also need your input in the form of suggestions. This is a pure voluntary effort therefore people willing to help in this effort can contact the administration. We have a team of doctors voluntarily working for this cause but we need participation from more doctors.

Please feel free to ask questions regarding your health issues and participate in discussions. As these discussions will be moderated by doctors belonging to various specialties therefore the participants are very much likely to get fruitful knowledge rather than ending the discussions at loose ends.

All the best and may Allah Bless you All.

Administration Medpk
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 09:47:31 AM by Administrator »

wbuttar

Re: Welcome
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 10:40:43 PM »
Nice work Dr.Sb. I really appreciate it

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 12:32:05 PM »
Thanx Mr Waheed Buttar for your appreciation and Welcome to Medpk. We hope that this forum will remain the prime authenticated source of health information for you, your family and your friends. Please have a critical look at our effort in light of your significant experience in forum matters. We are in the starting phase and we definitely need experienced and sincere feedback to improve upon this project.

Regards and Best Wishes

Offline Umer

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 09:03:51 PM »
I appreciate your work uncle!

Offline Huraira Aapa

• Adhoc Member
  • What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 09:16:24 PM »
Yeah.........Nice work :)