Date: 24-10-18  Time: 02:11 AM

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Doctor

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Ask The Doctor ڈاکٹر سے سوال کریں / Re: Period Problems
« on: January 03, 2016, 08:40:25 PM »
آپ کے لیئے بہتر ہے کہ کسی گائیناکالوگسٹ کو چیک اپ کروائیے۔ جو آپ کے طبیعی معائینے کے علاوہ کچھ ٹیسٹ بھی تجویز کریں گے جن میں الٹرا سوئند۔ ہارمون ٹیسٹ ۔ سپیشل ایکس رے وغیرہ ہو سکتے ہیں۔

اپنی ہیموگلوبن اور کمپلیٹ بلڈ پکچر ٹیسٹ کروا کر اس کی رپورٹ بتائیں

فیرس سلفیٹ یا آئیرن پولی مالٹوز کی ٹیبلٹس اور فولک ایسڈ ٹیبلٹس روزانہ دو سے تین مرتبہ اوتعمال کریں

w salam

You need to be examined by an ENT specialist / Gastroenterologist who may advise you to have following tests
Barium swallow examination

A problem persisting for 3 years need to be diagnosed properly instead of looking for adhoc treatment.


Sorry for late reply anam! Firstly the egg size matters only if it is measured at the time of release. Secondly there are numerous factors that must be considered to evaluate conception problems so you need to consult your gynecologist accordingly. You do not need to worry about egg size as it is not that important.


Anum please give us following information so that we may advise you accordingly!

How many times you have got the measurements?
Measurements were taken on which days of menstrual cycle?
For how long you are trying to conceive?
Any other medical investigations have been done for you and your spouse?


you may consult your family physician or a medical specialist.

you need to be physically examined by your doctor and also get hormone tests done including
Serum Estrogen
Serum Testosterone

Ask The Doctor ڈاکٹر سے سوال کریں / Re: Salam
« on: December 16, 2014, 12:56:04 AM »
Wa alaekum assalam

Please get following tests done

1. Serum RA factor
2. Blood CP and ESR.
3. Serum Uric Acid Level
4. Serum Vitamind D level and Calcium levels
5. ANAyou may be advised further in the light of these test reports/


Salam Sister

Sorry for late reply!

please let me know two things
1, Is it a cousin marriage?
2. What is your blood group and the blood group of your husband?


That was my point Altaf Sahab in asking you to get more than one opinion. As you can see there is split opinion whether you should go for nephrectomy now or wait. In fact any major surgery has its own negative consequences that makes one regret his hasty decisions. If you still want to go for kidney removal then you may like to have a third opinion after all removing ones kidney is not such a minor decision.

Sorry for a very late reply as your mail got somehow missed.

In order to verify you have to undergo test.

He should be seen by a family physician first and if recommended then by an orthopedic surgeon.

You better visit the consultant urologists of each to get separate opinions and then make up your mind. AFIU is an older and reputed institute.

aap kay masalay kaa hal Orthodontics specialist kay pas hay. Kissi achay orthodontist specialist say mashwara kerain. Agar masala thora hua to Braces waghaira say hal ho jaey gaa werna maxiallofacial surgeon jaw kaa operation ker kay theek kertay haiN.

اگر زخم مکمل جڑ گئے ہیں اور خون یا ڈسچارج مکمل ختم ہو گیا ہے تو چھ سے آٹھ ہفتے بعد انٹر کورس کر سکتے ہیں

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10