Date: 17-12-17  Time: 09:12 AM

Author Topic: Chest tightness, palpitations  (Read 71 times)

asif51353

Chest tightness, palpitations
« on: August 27, 2017, 07:59:36 AM »
Sir, I am having the following problems:
1. left chest tightness and pain
2. Loud hear beats
I am 17 years old in 2017.
It started in 2016 suddenly when I saw my heart beating loudly. Then one day when I ate food from home, my heart started beating loudly. It was beating so louder that I was not even able to move. This happened many times. I have accused my parents of adding something in my food. One day when I woke up and after 10 minutes a strong pain occurred in my left chest. I was feeling my chest very tight as someone is pushing my chest inwards. My parents were not listening to me. They were doing something with me.
When I went to doctor, he wrote for some type of blood test. When I showed him the blood test he became surprised. He said some things\counts in my that blood test are increased. He asked me "do u smoke". I said no. I really don't smoke. He said "then why are these levels increased in your blood". Then the doctor gave me medicine. My cheat pain and palpitations decreased to zero after using medicine for 2 to 5 days. But my parents then throw away the medicine and all the blood reports. Now that doctor is also gone somewhere else. Now the chest pain and palpitations have started again. It is all because my parents are doing something or adding something in food.

My heart echo test is OK. I don't know what was the name of the blood test and medicine. I did CBP blood test but it is OK. I am now using Inderal(propanol) which decrease chest pain but not permenantly. Plz help me doctor. May God Bless you. Thank you very much!