Date: 24-04-17  Time: 14:19 PM

Author Topic: Girl from Europe looking for help with her urinary tract infection  (Read 631 times)

Offline heischmi

• Adhoc Member
    • View Profile
Hi, i am 26 year old girl and i have big problems with infections of my urinary tract.
Here is a short description of my way: I have contacted so many doctors and therapist here in Belgium, but until yet nobody could help me for a longer time. An infection of my bladders comes again and again. Everytime when i start to decide cycling on my bicycle again after nearly one week if have this infection. When i don't do this (but i like it and need it) the time between infections is 5 to 9 month.I tried everything with the School medicine, try other clothes and other saddle because i need the bycicle for going to work. I tried teas and douches, different soaps or only water to wash, nothing helped. I tried to contact therapist online here in Europe and i tested what they recommended. Because it was online they got every Information they want, i have made photos if they want to see something (and sometimes i really wonder what they would like to see). But after such a long time with pain i don't mind and grab every help i could get. Then i heard from traditional medicine of India and i searched to get contact and than i found this forum, register quickly and now i am here, hoping for a contact to a doctor, therapist or somebody with experience in this medicine. If anybody could contact me i promise to give him every Information he needs, because this is only a short description. Pain like this for many years is the hell for a girl. So i am waiting for every contact or information i can get. I don't know if it is polite to ask in this forum because i am from Europe. I beg your pardon, but as i said, a grab every help i can get.
Best regards
Heike

Offline wicky

• Adhoc Member
    • View Profile
Re: Girl from Europe looking for help with her urinary tract infection
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 09:15:45 AM »
hiii pretty......... how rrr uu??? here is treatment that i think is a solution for uu.... take some plums (said aalu bukhara in pakistan) 4-5..... put them in a glass of water at night..... drink this water and plums early in the morning as u wake up.... do it every night... for further query........ wicky_khan@rocketmail.com 

Offline heischmi

• Adhoc Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 04:17:05 PM »
Hi Wicky,
thank you so much for your help!
I have never heard about that, but next week i will try it.
I thought i get more replies, maybe of a doctor too.
Logged on you can see my email and mail me private.
I am appreciate for every suggestion

Offline heischmi

• Adhoc Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 10:29:16 PM »
If someone has problems to log in, my private mail is:

heischmi@eclipso.eu

Please no Spam!

Thanks,
Heike

Offline heischmi

• Adhoc Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 11:33:23 PM »
And another question:
Does somebody has experience with UTTARA VASTI ???
Need your help!

Heike